Estate Planning Self Check-Up – Checklist –
Don’t let a stranger take care of your health!
Power of Attorney for Personal Care*:
* names primary and backup agents to act on your behalf includes health care powers
* includes easy dealings with doctors and health care providers
* appoints a trustworthy person that will make decisions
* in relation to your health care, nutrition, hygiene, safety and housing accommodations
Don’t let a Judge decide who takes control of your money!
Continuing Power of Attorney for Property**:
* names primary and backup agents to act on your behalf
* enables ease of paying bills
* appoints a trustworthy person that will make decisions in relation to your financial and property management
Make it simple, plan ahead for your family!
Benefits your Will*** should provide:
* alleviates family stress during a difficult time
* keeps assets in the family
* recent or future changes in family dynamics ( e.g. what happens when you have children?)
* provides clear instructions to loved ones: removes the guesswork
Anything missing? Then it’s time for an update!
Give us a call and take the first step towards protecting your legacy (905) 592-2099 !
*allows the client to decide who will make medical decisions when the client is incapable of making these decisions for themselves.
**allows the client to decide who will manage all aspects of the client’s financial affairs, when the client is incapable of making these decisions for themselves.
***document that governs the client’s property after they pass away.